You are invited to participate in the celebration of achievements of people with disabilities. This free event, at the Roundhouse Community Centre from 5:30pm to 9:00pm on Friday Dec. 3rd, will help enhance the vision for all of us to contribute to creating a world where everyone belongs. There will be a craft fair, music, dancing, door prizes, live blues with Jim Byrnes, Mayor Robertson at 5:30 and much more. See the poster below for more details.
- June is Brain Injury and Safety Awareness Month –
- May is Hearing Awareness Month: Celebrating those who defied the Odds in Spite of Deafness.
- May is Speech and Hearing Awareness Month
- April is Autism Awareness Month: A Supportive Practice to explore for Families and Children with Autism
- April is Autism Awareness Month: Latest News on Autism Today.